Checking-In Information for your Cairns Student & Uni Accommodation Stay
Will you be arriving soon to Cairns and making Cairns Kangarooms your new Cairns student and uni accommodation home? We welcome you to the Cairns Kangarooms family!
Please see below for information about checking-in. If you need any more information, please contact our friendly team today.
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 2:30pm – 4:30pm. Check-in time should be within these times where possible, but if it is not possible then please let us know in advance so that we can organise a suitable time with you.
During your check-in, we’ll go through your check-in pack which contains the following information:
- COVID-19 information – what to do if you feel unwell etc.
- Rooming Accommodation Agreement
- House rules – connecting to wi-fi, everything you need to know etc.
- Key deposit & rent payment
- Tour of our Cairns student & uni accommodation facility – BBQ area, pool etc.
AFTER-HOURS CHECK-IN TO OUR CAIRNS STUDENT & UNI ACCOMMODATION
If you are checking in after hours (ie. late at night or early morning), then we also have an after-hours check-in procedure. Please let us know your arrival time in advance so that we can send you all the relevant information about this procedure.
Our after-hours procedure includes:
- After-hours check-in instructions and how to access your room key
- A map to your room
- Important information you need to know – connecting to wi-fi, fridge/food lockers, resident leader contact details etc.
We will then meet you and do your full check-in when the office is open.
If you have any questions on our Cairns student & uni accommodation check-in procedures, please send us an email or give us a call on 0417 499 667.