Family-Run Student Share Accommodation in Cairns
Opened November 2018, Cairns Kangarooms Student Living is purpose-built student share accommodation in Cairns city centre.
We’ve built Cairns Kangarooms purely with students in mind. We bring a focus and attention to detail to the student share accommodation market in Cairns. Each student room comes complete with:
- King-single bed
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Study desk, chair, pinboard, and rubbish bin
- Built-in wardrobe with coathangers, a clothes rack for your washing and a laundry basket.
All of this combines to make us the perfect choice for when you’re living and studying in Cairns.
Meet the Cairns Kangarooms Team
Relaxed, Clean & Comfortable Share Accommodation in Cairns
Located right in Cairns city centre, we are a family-owned and operated company and have been calling Cairns home since the 1970’s.
We’re a family run business – which is what makes us different! Melanie and George built Kangarooms from the ground up, and then Lisa came back from overseas to help out with the running of Kangarooms. You can find Melanie and Lisa in the office, while George takes care of all the gardens and maintenance at Kangarooms.
We are dedicated to making all our student’s living experience in Cairns the best it can be and are here to answer any questions our students have. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest levels of service, security, and attention to detail that truly makes Cairns Kangarooms your home away from home.
We make it easy
- Need something else to make your room feel just like home? No problem, speak to one of our friendly team at any time, we’re here to make your time living in Cairns easy.
We keep you safe & secure
- With card access rooms, security gates and 24-hr surveillance, Cairns Kangarooms is your safe and secure share accommodation in Cairns.
We’re honest & upfront
- We are always upfront and transparent in all of our student room rates when you rent a room from us – there are no hidden costs and no surprises.